What Cocktail Should You Make Based on Your Halloween Costume?
October 23, 2018
Pirate/Witch/Ghost/Any other Classic Costume
- You’re traditional, classic, and always up for a good time
- The one at the Halloween party who: brings the best desserts and appetizers
- Perfect Halloween Cocktail: The Classic
- All you wanted when you were a kid was to have super powers, and now you get to live the dream for one night every year
- The one at the Halloween party who: is most committed to their character the whole night
- Perfect Halloween Cocktail: Blood Orange Margarita
Nurse/Police Officer/Fireman/Any Occupation
- You probably planned your costume at the last minute (or maybe you just secretly want to be this occupation) You have 3 other Halloween events to get to tonight because let’s be honest, you’re the life of the party.
- The one at the Halloween party who: hypes everyone up and gets people on the dance floor
- Perfect Halloween Cocktail: RAYS Cosmo
- You’re sweet, fun-loving, and creative. You’ve been planning this costume for months and it is super detailed!
- The one at the Halloween party who: people can’t stop saying “I love your costume!” to
- Perfect Halloween Cocktail: Raspberry Lemonade or Cherry Limeade
- You probably wear this costume every year, and stand by it (honestly, who doesn’t want to wear a cozy onesie and ears for a night?)
- The one at the Halloween party who: desperately wants to curl up and watch a scary movie
- Perfect Halloween Cocktail: RAYS Whiskey Sour
A quirky play on words or obscure reference
- You’re clever, witty, and most people don’t understand you. You’re completely prepared (and excited) to explain your costume to people all night
- The one at the Halloween party who: makes the best cocktails (it’s always the clever ones who come up with the best flavor combinations…)
- Perfect Halloween Cocktail: The Grey Mule or the Cranberry and Cinnamon Lemon Sour